LAST MODIFIED: JANUARY 22, 2023
Empuls3 provides web development services to clients, including but not limited to website design and development, e-commerce development, and mobile app development. Our services are available to clients who have entered into a separate agreement with us for the provision of such services.
Payment for our services is due in full upon completion of the project. We accept payment by bank transfer, PayPal, and credit card.
- Intellectual Property
All content and materials included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Empuls3 or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Empuls3 and protected by international copyright laws.
- User Conduct
- commit or promote an illegal act
- violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- provide false or misleading information
- Warranty Disclaimer
Our services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Empuls3 does not warrant that our services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Empuls3 be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our website or services.
- Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which Empuls3 is headquartered, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Contact Us